CACS & ECM Library
Canadian Anglican Cursillo (CAC) Library and Episcopal Cursillo Ministry (ECM)
It is strongly recommended that each of the local Secretariats have a copy of the CAC Library and a complete current Episcopal Cursillo Ministry (ECM) Library.
- CACS Guidelines and Helpful Hints documents can be found on this website under the dropdown menu “Guidelines/Helpful Hints”
- The CACS publication “To Be a Pilgrim” – A Fourth Day handbook for new Cursillistas is also available to download as an Adobe Reader pdf (200KB) file or a Word doc (33KB) file.
- ECM Library can now be downloaded “free” from the Episcopal Cursillo Ministry website at http://www.episcopalcursilloministry.org/
- Heartbeat of the Church From the Anglican Church of Canada. This is a “free” resource to download that is designed to stimulate dialogue, prayer, and reflection. https://www.anglican.ca/heartbeat/
- Prayer Changes Things by Jane Jones, is a booklet written with our Cursillo Weekends in mind. The cost of her book is $10 and can be ordered by emailing
Updated: January 2019